On today's Some Future, we check out the exciting world of robots in space and think about the burgeoning artificial intelligence age. On PaleoFuture's, we look at current futurist Ray Kurzweil and look at nanorobotics on FizBiz. Our guest is systems thinking expert Morgan D. Kauffman who discusses with us how futurists need to understand how everything interconnects for them to understand how to extrapolate what may come.
About ideas and people mentioned in this podcast:
Robots in Space
- Self Replicating 3D-Printers for Making of Lunar Base
- NASA creating robotic drones for future space exploration
- Robotic Flyers: Future of Space Exploration?
AI Replacing Humans
- The Rise of the Machines – Why Automation is Different this Time
- What Jobs Sectors Will Artificial Intelligence Take Over in the Near Future?
- The last job on Earth: imagining a fully automated world | Guardian Animations
- Predictions made by Ray Kurzweil
- Ray Kurzweil's Craziest Predictions About The Future | Answers With Joe
- Dawn of Singularity