On this episode of Some Future, we think over trends in microdosing psychedelics and try to understand the wondrous world of gene manipulation. On PaleoFutures, we look at great science writer Isaac Asimov and on FizBiz, we try to fully understand Elon Musk's Tesla growth. Finally, we speak with futurist Gray Scott on what futures studies means to him and what an exciting futures world we may end up living in.
About ideas and people mentioned in this podcast:
- AI Hedge Funds, Corporate Inequality & Microdosing LSD
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Microdosing (But Were Afraid To Ask)
- First-Ever LSD Microdosing Study Will Pit the Human Brain Against AI
- Rewriting the Code of Life
- Tensions Flare as Scientists Go Public With Plan to Build Synthetic Human DNA
- Antibodies Part 1: CRISPR