On this episode of the Some Future, we take a stab at lab grown meat and think on whether artificial intelligence will take our jobs. On PaleoFuture's, we talk about great author Jules Verne and talk about investing on robotics on FizBiz. Ending the podcast, Sohail Inayatullah blows our minds with a meta view of how to look at futures.
About ideas and people mentioned in this podcast:
Lab Grown Meat
- Lab-grown meat is about to go global, and one firm is feverishly paving the way
- The Good Food Institute | Bruce Friedrich
- Lab growth meat is coming for you haters
Will AI Take Our Jobs?
- Japanese company replaces office workers with artificial intelligence
- U.S. workers face higher risk of being replaced by robots. Here's why
- Federal report: AI could threaten up to 47 percent of jobs in two decades
- Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact: Comparing Jules Verne to Apollo 11
- Five Facts About Futurist Father of Science Fiction, Jules Verne
- JULES VERNE: VISIONARY AND FUTURIST
- 8 Jules Verne Inventions That Came True (Pictures)